ECE210 Honors Section - Problem Solving with Python:
- Location: L520 DCL (must enter through L426)
- Time: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Session 1:
- Tue, Sept. 25
- Wed, Sept. 26
Thur, Sept. 27 (cancelled due to 210 exam I)
- Session 2:
- Tue, Oct. 9 (Rm L440 DCL)
- Wed, Oct. 10
Thur, Oct. 11 (cancelled)
- Session 3:
- Tue, Oct. 23
- Wed, Oct. 24
Thur, Oct. 25 (cancelled due to 210 exam II)
- Session 4:
- Wed, Nov. 14
- Thur, Nov. 15
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: There are two days for each session. Which one do I attend?
- A: You only need to attend one day. The same session is offered twice each week.
- Q: Can I attend without seeking honors credit?
- A: Yes, you are welcomed to attend.
- Q: What do I need to do to receive honors credit?
- A: Get an honors credit learning agreement signed with your ECE210 professor and finish the assignments.
- Q: Will this influence my grade in ECE210?
- A: Your letter grade in ECE210 is not affected by your performance in these sessions.
An "H" can only be added if you complete the assignments satisfactorily.
- Q: When and where are sessions held?
- A: See above.
- Q: How many sessions are there?
- A: Four.
- Q: What is the workload and time committment?
- A: Each of the four assignments should not take more than a few hours to complete, either on your own or during the session time.
- Q: I don't know how to program. Will this be a problem?
- A: You'll need to learn to program eventually. You might as well get started now.
- Q: How many credits are offered for these sessions?
- A: There are no credit hours offered for these sessions.
You may use it to satisfy an honors credit requirement.
- Q: Why Python?
- A: It's awesome.